Roy Mustang (
ignitethesky) wrote2012-03-14 02:16 am
Entry tags:
[Written -> voice]
[There are some randomly placed and badly drawn doodles scattered about the page -a dog, something that might be a tree, and a few others that are unrecognizably bad. After a little while, he grows bored with doodling, switching over to voice.]
I was rather hoping this would have been a short stay, but it's been nearly six, seven months already. Time seems to fly when you don't know what to do with yourself.
I never thought I'd miss processing paperwork...
I was rather hoping this would have been a short stay, but it's been nearly six, seven months already. Time seems to fly when you don't know what to do with yourself.
I never thought I'd miss processing paperwork...

no subject
no subject
Only if there's a market for alchemic arrays. An artist, I am not.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
[Voice]
video;
video;
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[video]
[video]
[video]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
I can't imagine what it would be like to be here for a year.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
[Roy are you sick?]
no subject
Well, the company kept while in the office made it far more bearable.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
/quietly demands all the short jokes. xD
XD ohgodthaticon!
xD Frightened yet?
She is scarily adorable and I love her :3
Accurate description is accurate. xD
XD
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
voice
Well, I'm training my Pokemon back up to normal! Is there anything like that you can do?
But man. Some people have really been here a while, huh?
voice
Some have apparently been here for a year or longer.
voice
voice
voice
voice
voice
voice
voice
doodles + voice
Over a year for me. But I always liked the quiet life anyway, so that doesn't bother me. Was that your job back home?
doodles + voice
Over a year? What do you do to pass the time?
Ah... I was a military commander and State Alchemist.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
voice;
voice;
voice;
voice;
voice;
voice;
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
[voice]
[Wlliam is thinking of all the paperwork that could pile up in that time.]
Clearly the appropriate course of action would be to do what paperwork you can while you are here. However unlikely, the possibility that it will spare at least a modicum of overtime is certainly worth the effort.
[voice]
I suppose I'll end up sleeping in the office for a while when I get home, though.
Re: [voice]
[voice]